For those individuals who are looking to manage PDF files on their device or want to convert multiple pages to an EBook, this article will be quite helpful for them.
Here you will get some amazing tips that will help in maintaining the records and keep them all together.
Multiple techniques can be used for this purpose. You can compile the pages manually or go for an online method to merge the pages for making an EBook. Let’s have look at the online method of merging PDF files.
But before that, we will get an idea about the EBook and its method.
What Is an EBook?
EBook “Electronic Book” is the digital form of document. This type of book is designed to be read on the screens like tablets, laptops, mobile,s or any other device.
The most important element about the EBook is that you will mostly get it in PDF format. So, the PDF pages are collected in one place and merged.
Easy Way to Convert Pages into EBook
Collecting all the pages in PDF format and merging them can be a little difficult. You will have to spend time gathering the pages and keeping them in a sequence.
And the problem may get increased if you make an unintentional mistake while merging the pages manually.
So, instead of working hard and putting in so much effort, you need to work smartly. This all can be done with the help of an online PDF merger as it allows you to upload a bunch of files at once and merge them all with a single click.
Moreover, if you make some mistake while merging the files, you can come over it by changing the position of the documents and keeping them in a sequence.
Let’s have a detailed discussion on the top benefits that you can get with the help of an online PDF merger and manage to generate an EBook from a bunch of pages.
Top Benefits of Using PDF Merger
Here are some of the top features that you can avail of in the PDF merging tool and merge the PDF files in a better way. Let’s talk about these features in detail.
- Upload pages using several ways
- Browse multiple files at once
- Increase the workflow
- No hidden charges
- Easily merge documents
- Support heavy files
- No compatibility issue
Working on Online PDF Merger
The working of online PDF mergers is quite simple. There is no rocket science needed while using this online tool. You just have to follow some simple steps while uploading the pages.
In this section, we are going to talk about the working of online PDF combiner is detail so you can get to know how you can easily merge a lot of pages to a single EBook.
- Open a PDF merger on the search engine and here you will see an upload button. Hit the button to browse the files.
- You can also browse the documents using multiple ways, i.e. from your device or using online platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. The tool also allows you to insert the link of documents if they are present online.
- Once you have uploaded the documents, just make sure that all the pages are kept in sequence. If not, you can drag the pages and change their position quickly.
- Now click on the merge button and the tool will compile all the pages to a single document. So, here your EBook is ready.
- After merging the pages and getting an EBook, you can click the download button to save the file in your device.
If you are looking to get an EBook from a bunch of PDF pages, you need to go for a PDF merger online as it helps in compiling the files quickly and keeping them all in a sequence.
There are also some other options to convert pages to EBook format, but they are not as reliable as the PDF combiner is. Therefore, we have told every single aspect of this tool that can help join the pages and manage them in the best possible way.
Meta Title: Easy way to merge the pages and convert them to an EBook
Meta Description: If you are aiming to collect millions of pages and place them in a single EBook, it is quite possible. Follow these tips and tricks for making the process easy.